We are looking for a Content Strategist in our Marketing team at Zolve to create engaging, easy to understand, and delightful content for various communication channels.
In this role, you will be responsible for all user-facing content - across our channels from Blog to in-app shorts. You should have experience writing effective, educational and engaging copy, craft great content across different mediums and help inform and educate consumers.
You will work closely with the Marketing Team to design, track and evaluate performance metrics for Content.
Responsibilities will include planning, implementing and measuring all content-related activities across different channels - including Blog, Informational shorts and Social Channels - including FB/WA, Communities, Quora, Reddit, LinkedIn, Youtube, Email and Push. You will also be responsible for Brand building and work with various stakeholders to ensure that the brand is upheld and improved upon in all user-facing comms.
Who You Are:
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3-6 years of experience writing or editing content for web and mobile interfaces,
preferably in B2C,
- Have empathy for users and a knack for storytelling
- Extremely detail-oriented. Grammar Nazis welcome!
- Have a creative bent of mind
- Startup experience is a good to have
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Manage and take ownership of content - from long-form articles to short-form bite-sized content. Reuse content to fit different channels - eg. use performance metrics to evaluate most sought after content to build ebooks.
- Plan and execute content strategy across different platforms.
- Build the Zolve brand and ensure that all content and communications uphold the set standard.
- Plan, create and write content for users with different goals - SEO, Social, Affiliates, Email, PR and others.
- Distribute content in relevant channels to gain readership and traction.
- Build and maintain the content calendar, with prioritization for execution.
- Track metrics & KPIs to give insights on what is working & what can be improved.
- Have experience working with agencies to scale production of different types of content.
- Develop a deep understanding of the industry, and participate in identifying opportunities to drive additional value for the company.
- Ability to make content engaging and connect with readers.
- Work effectively in a cross-functional team.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying