Zolve’s mission is simple: we want to make financial products accessible to everyone. Zolve offers the ambitious a plethora of products to simplify banking in the US, such as:
- A Bank Account you can create from anywhere in the world in under five minutes
- A high-limit Credit Card that helps build a healthy credit score
- Easy, lightning-fast, cross-border money transfers with the best rates in the market
Zolve is expanding its horizons, and we’re excited to open our doors to everyone expanding theirs.
We believe: that if space tourism is real, so is reaching for the stars.
- Responsible for communicating with customers from a collections stand-point
- Omni channel communication such as Email, WhatsApp, SMS, Tele Calling etc.
- Responsible for skip-tracing if customer is not reachable through traditional channels - i.e. reaching out on LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Facebook and other social media
- Contact clients and discuss their overdue payments in a friendly manner, and proactively propose solutions based on defined SOPs
- Monitor accounts on a daily basis
- Identify outstanding account receivables
- Collaborating on debt collection efforts with Finance, Sales, and the Legal team.
- Investigate historical data for debts and bills
- Developing debt collection strategies and plans
- Take actions in order to encourage timely payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Resolve billing issues
- Ensure compliance to all federal and local regulations for collection process
- Update account status records
- 3-6 years of relevant B2C banking collections experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or related field
- Experience working in the collections team for consumer credit products such as Credit Card, Personal Loan, Education Loan, 2W and 4W, Home Loan, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of various collection techniques and basic understanding of Credit reporting
- Experience in developing and enacting debt recovery plans and strategies to prevent losses
- Knowledge of MS Office, Data Interpretation, databases, and alternate mode of collections
- Excellent communication (both written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience of being empathetic with customers
- Good negotiation &, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Can work in a fast-paced environment that to in a complete night shift.
- Should be able to convert nonpayer to a payer
- Exposure in dealing with international clients
This role is based out of Bangalore.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying