As part of the early engineering team at Zolve, you'll be responsible for building our core products - from ideation to production and create tangible impact for our customers globally.
- Perform QA testing: inclusive of unit, systems, integration and regression testing, and support development of test automation
- Develop system acceptance criteria, functional test plans with a focus on coverage, performance and automation.
- Support cross-functional teams in integrated test efforts.
- Identify process improvements, error trends and/or the root causes and make recommendations for remedies to the team.
- Build and implement scalable, reusable test automation frameworks.
- Experience in preparing Test scenarios and writing Test cases for UI, Functionality, API and Database testing.
- Working knowledge of tools such as Jira, TestRail, Git, Appium, Selenium, RestAssured, TestNG, Cucumber, CI/CD pipelines, etc
- Experience with TDD, BDD frameworks and automation tools like Selenium, Appium, Cucumber/Gherkin
- Strong experience in setting up load/stress testing frameworks like JMeter, Loadrunner
- Well-versed with various types of testing (like integration testing, regression testing, performance testing & vulnerability testing)
- Familiarity with various Document and data formats – JSON, XML, etc.
- Technical Documentation - Test case, Test Plan, Matrices and Reporting.
- Prior startup experience is a plus
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying