As part of the early engineering team at Zolve, you'll be responsible for building our core products - from ideation to production and create tangible impact for our customers globally.
- You will build cutting-edge secure and scalable systems by writing simple and efficient code.
- You will own the backend development for one or more of our modules and collaborate with architects, other engineers, and product managers to launch new products and/or iterate on existing features.
- You'll build and manage automated build/test/deployment environments
- Ensure high standards through code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions
- You will ensure that the systems you oversee are secure, fault-tolerant and are performing reliably at high volumes.
- Well-versed in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Programming experience with at least one of Java or Python and object-oriented design
- Knowledge on SQL, NoSQL databases, Messaging/Caching technologies and AWS deployments is a plus
- Able to write unit integration tests with coverage of code & interfaces. TDD is a plus
- Exposure to the architecture and design (design patterns, security, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows involving multiple third-party integrations
- Prior startup experience is a plus
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying