As part of the early engineering team at Zolve, you'll be responsible for building our core products - from ideation to production and create tangible impact for our customers globally.
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Build reusable Android and iOS software components for our platform.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as for automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five-star ratings.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
- Proven track record of programming experience in developing mobile apps.
- Up-to-date on the modern Android / iOS programming paradigm and experienced with using Flutter.
- Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and mobile software lifecycle development practices.
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
- Familiar with SDLC & Agile methodologies
- Experience in React Native. is a plus.
- Prior startup experience is a plus
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying