Zolve’s mission is simple: we want to make financial products accessible to everyone. Zolve offers the ambitious a plethora of products to simplify banking in the US, such as:
- A Bank Account you can create from anywhere in the world in under five minutes
- A high-limit Credit Card that helps build a healthy credit score
- Easy, lightning-fast, cross-border money transfers with the best rates in the market
Zolve is expanding its horizons, and we’re excited to open our doors to everyone expanding theirs.
We believe: that if space tourism is real, so is reaching for the stars.
What would you get to do in this role?
- Drive CRM and Product scaling initiatives for Zolve customers and own the support experience.
- Build strong working relationships with designers, engineers, marketing and other stakeholders to improve CRM, chat and customer support experience.
- Work with the Product leadership to shape product strategy, design roadmaps & experiences and priorities requests using data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Drive and build customer journeys. Manage Conversational workflows (Chatbot/Alexa/WhatsApp) end-to-end implementation, integration and optimization
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, Business Stakeholders, Marketing, Customer Support, Vertical Product Managers and Engineering to suggest and ship product modifications needed to increase engagement and user experience
- Above all constantly strive for an outcome aimed at innovations to improve self-service capabilities, support capabilities and help the organization scale extensively
What do you need to have to apply for this position?
- You have a good understanding of Chat products, Bots and WhatsApp conversational tools
- 2-3 years hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in the consumer internet space, preferably fintech experience.
- You should love engaging people across the company at all levels with your enthusiasm for making positive change
- You have demonstrated shipping several high impact features, end-to-end in the past
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans, diving into data and deriving tangible insights
- You seek high ownership, are able to take feedback and work in an independent environments
- You are a team player who loves to collaborate and work with stakeholders
- MBA / B.E / B.Tech from Tier 1 Colleges (IIM / ISB / IIT / BITS) is preferred
- Demonstrated experience and success leading CRM implementation projects is preferred
- Exposure to AI-ML is preferred